As a Production employee, you are responsible for the continuity of the production process together with your supervisor and your team. You also ensure that all fresh raw materials are processed at the right time, with the right quality, in the most efficient way possible. Monitoring the technical condition of the installations and the guidelines according to quality and food safety are of paramount importance. The work consists of the following:
- Dissecting the gastrointestinal tract
- Operating and loading machines
- Quality management
- Maintaining hygiene and security standards
Who are you?
- You are available for a minimum of 16 and a maximum of 40 hours per week. You are willing to work shifts (one, two or three shifts)
- Your fitness level is adequate for physical work
- You find it easy to get on and work with people from different countries
- You are looking for a long-term job with future prospects; You are proficient at the Dutch, German or English language;
- Some areas of the factory are kept at a temperature of 10°C. You are okay with working in these areas of the building.